In another shocking incident of receiving dead insects inside food ordered from online platforms, a customer from Hyderabad received a dead lizard inside Biryani that he ordered from Zomato.
The incident received sharp criticism on the internet, with many users sharing their own experiences with the food delivery platform. Few of them termed the contaminated food to be a ‘lizard biryani’.
“I got dead centipede in my butter chicken from a restaurant in Hyderabad through Zomato,” commented one user on X.
“Stop eating outside to save ur lives, it is just business for these restaurants, they don’t care about hygiene,” wrote an X user.
“Don’t know how many people ate this biriyani,” wrote another user expressing concern. Another user asked for a legal action against the hotel owner.
Livemint tops charts as the fastest growing news website in the world 🌏 Click here to know more.